- When you upgrade your commerce system, you will be able to engage customers in delightfully new ways, opening the door to higher site traffic, higher conversion rates, and more enormous AOV gains.
In the previous blog on digital transformation, we concluded the blog with how the demands of modern trade might soon outgrow its operational capacity. As many businesses have found, maintaining the status quo on a legacy system has led to stagnant market growth, skyrocketing operating expenses, and market share losses to more technologically advanced rivals.
In this guide, we will cover the remaining persuasive approaches that will assist you in building a solid case to upgrade your B2B organizations digitally.
AI in Action
One great example is Adobe Sensei, the company’s technology for artificial intelligence and machine learning integration. It is built into many of Adobe’s digital experience solutions. Adding Sensei has made a massive difference in the overall customer experience while automating several tasks that used to be done by hand.
“80 percent of organizations using AI for digital commerce will achieve at least 25% improvement in customer satisfaction, revenue or cost reduction.” – Gartner.
Conceiving Cost Savings
Keeping a legacy system up-to-date and maintaining it could be your most significant cost-cutting deterrent. Modernizing your current solution reduces operational costs and eliminates inefficient processes for producing content. As a result, resources are freed up for use in other, more productive corporate endeavors.
Upgrading Your eCommerce Solution Reduces Maintenance Costs:
- As per industry-standard software, it allows for easier maintenance.
- Application Programming Interface (API) focused architecture enables swift, fluid system integrations.
- Regular updates, bug fixes, and security patches support your software.
- Once you move to a cloud-based infrastructure, it eliminates costs like hosting infrastructure maintenance.
- Value-added services like firewall protection, CDNs, and system performance monitoring are included and already set up to work well.
- You have more products to choose from because the catalog is longer.
Accelerate Revenue Growth
Even while your legacy platform might handle the day-to-day operations of your business, you will need a more advanced feature package to expand your company into a robust market presence.
When you upgrade your commerce system, you will be able to engage customers in delightfully new ways, opening the door to higher site traffic, higher conversion rates, and more enormous AOV gains.
Upgrading your eCommerce platform increases site traffic:
You will have the power to develop exciting digital experiences on an updated platform, inspiring customers to spend more time browsing and buying. Modern eCommerce solutions are loaded with various sophisticated features designed to attract and engage customers. These are the following:
- Better search engine optimization: Modern platforms provide features and automation that make it easier to drive organic traffic. These features and automation include URLs optimized for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for products and categories, automated sitemaps and rich snippets, the capability to generate meta tags quickly, and more.
- Mobile-friendly experiences: Designs that are user responsive or progressive web applications give an excellent experience for mobile users, which keep them on your site and boosts your SEO rankings.
- Robust analytics: By demonstrating the return on investment of a campaign and the efficiency of a channel, you can hone your marketing operations and attract the ideal visitors to your website.
New commerce capabilities raise conversion rates, AOV, and overall sales revenue:
There is a challenge ahead of you in retaining and enticing customers on your website. As a result, if you don’t have features like personalized purchasing, a simple checkout, and more, your e-commerce platform is not up to par. Flexibility in fulfillment means the race is over before it has even started. On the other hand, modernized solutions have features that increase conversion rates, AOV, and other metrics and overall sales. Here are some benefits you can reap from going digital:
- Personalized buyer journeys
- B2B purchasing tools
- Inventory visibility
- Flexible fulfillment options
- Mobile optimized experiences
- Multiple payment options
A brighter future awaits those who are open to change. A B2B company can rise to the top of its industry with a dedicated digital upgrade. Upgrading improves operational effectiveness and customer satisfaction and provides a robust framework for achieving long-term goals that would otherwise be impossible with an outdated eCommerce solution.