Cloud solution provider GPX is expecting an increased business opportunity, with 80% of Indians still using offline systems.
According to Gartner, India’s public cloud market is among the largest in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region behind Japan and Australia.
“Most enterprises, whether large or mid-sized, today have only completed about 10 to 20 percent of their cloud journey and the remaining 80 percent of the migration must focus on shifting business applications (to the cloud) and linking their entire business process from supply chain to sales,” said Nick Tanzi, President and CEO, GPX Global System.
Tanzi’s comments can be seen as encouraging under the current circumstances when businesses are planning to digitize their processes are a collective effort to ensure smooth operations during the COVID-19 crisis.
GPX has a data center in Mumbai and offers GPX cloud exchange solutions, making it easy for businesses to easily connect with cloud providers—Amazon, Google, and others—via a single port. The collaboration of enterprises with cloud providers will accelerate cloud adoption.
India has seen a significant rise in spending on public cloud services as businesses always want to advance their digital business initiatives. During and due to the pandemic, several businesses have adopted the saying from ‘cloud-first’ to ‘cloud-only.’