- UST will invest in extending its deep AWS and enterprise digital expertise to develop industry/domain-centric solutions, digital accelerator services.
- UST will develop its digital accelerator services to help the firm transition to AWS services.
Multi-year strategic collaboration
A prominent digital transformation solutions company, UST publicized a multi-year Strategic Collaboration Agreement (SCA) with Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS).
Under this deal, UST will invest in expanding its depth in AWS and enterprise digital expertise to develop industry/domain-centric solutions for telecom, healthcare, and financial services. With AWS services, these solutions will catalyze the modernization of organizations.
Clients will benefit from decades of UST enterprise experience in legacy modernization from mainframe to AWS, cloud optimization, microservices, reimagining User Interface (UI) experience, cloud migration and modernization, and DevSecOps (Development, Security, and Operations) transformation.
UST will grow its digital accelerator services to help the firm transition to AWS services. UST’s catalog of services comprises –
- UST Forensics – Cloud readiness and auditing context.
- UST-PACE – For designer acceleration.
- Cloud Velocity – Cloud migration service.
- UST SmartStart – Offers the blueprint for automation adoption.
UST is planning to make a number of its digital accelerators and platforms accessible in AWS Marketplace, a digital catalog with thousand plus of software listings from independent software vendors that make it easy to find, buy, test, and deploy software that runs on AWS. These comprise –
- Cyber proof – Provides complete solutions and services to assist enterprises consume and operate at scale in the public cloud.
- UST-PACE – The Platform for Accelerated Cloud Engineering or UST PACE is the upcoming work platform that unites foundational tools and cloud capabilities into a seamless service.
- SmartOps – Artificial Intelligence (AI)-driven cognitive automation platform that holistically learns and reimagines business processes.
- UST IQ – One cloud data platform that oversees every aspect of the data engineering pipeline from ingestion to insight.
UST is investing significantly to address the industry talent shortage by training and certifying over 2,000 professionals yearly across business and technical pathways via its GA Menon Academy (GAMA).
Chris Sullivan, Global Director, WW System Integrators and Strategic Alliances at AWS, said, “UST’s spectrum of digital solutions for the cloud combined with the power of AWS’s architecture will allow organizations greater opportunities to develop solutions that solve their unique challenges.” He added, “We look forward to working together to support the clients on their digital journey and accelerating their business transformation goals.”
Niranjan Ramsunder, Chief Technology Officer at UST, said, “UST is at the forefront of meaningful use of technology – always thinking ahead on how we can help our clients get assured value in their transformation journeys.” He added, “This collaboration enhances the combination of UST’s strong technical focus and AWS’s deep breadth of edge and cloud expertise and services to bring our customers committed business outcomes with minimized risk.”
Balaji Narayana, Senior Vice President – Technology and Innovation at CarynHealth, said, “Our modern and secured platform that’s born in the cloud and built for scale provides exceptional member experience combined with operational efficiency that reduces overall TCO and helps healthcare payors realize the full value of their investments. We are excited for the strengthened relationship between our two primary partners AWS and UST, that provide us with cloud technology services leadership and digital transformation expertise.”
Manu Gopinath, Chief Operating Officer at UST, said, “We are excited to deepen our collaboration with AWS that brings next-generation solutions to our customers, ensuring they get business differentiating value at speed, agility, quality, and efficiency.” He added, “UST’s platforms and the native capabilities of AWS technologies improve our customers’ time-to-market by upwards of 30% and provide a competitive edge.”