· Prosimo delivers Network Transit and App Transit functionalities to deliver Full-Stack Cloud Transit for app-to-app networking across multi-cloud settings.
· Further, Machine Learning-driven insights bolster Prosimo’s autonomous multi-cloud networking capabilities.
Prosimo, a provider of Application Experience Infrastructure, has launched a full-stack cloud transit to power enterprise multi-cloud deployments.
IaaS, PaaS, and application endpoints connect via various networking technologies in today’s multi-cloud world. Enterprises are trying to achieve this and are dealing with increasing complexity as well as rising cloud costs, both of which slow down time to value.
Network Transit and App Transit’s new characteristics give businesses a full-stack cloud transit. The single architecture minimizes complexity while empowering businesses to:
- Use cloud-native gateways and services to seamlessly coordinate connections for any cloud — multi-region, multi-cloud, and hybrid on-prem.
- To enable various networks and apps, simplify onboarding and day two operations across clouds.
- Scale transport across regions and at the edge of the cloud with a cloud backbone, edge PoPs, and integration with cloud-native gateways.
Full-Stack Transit enables Self-Contained Multi-Cloud Networking
The autonomous multi-cloud networking platform is furthered by the full-stack cloud transit paired with deep application-aware ML-driven insights. Based on application requirements with the platform, businesses continue to simplify and streamline processes throughout the entire cloud environment.
As part of the Full-Stack Network, new features have been released:
- Cloud Asset Discovery enables businesses to find all cloud assets, provide single-click onboarding for cloud network assets, and build network transit with segmentation for hybrid, inter-regional, and cross-cloud deployments.
- Real-time App Transit Map gives total visibility into transit health based on app access and overlays views depending on usage trends, cost, performance, or availability issues.
- App Transit Map gives total visibility into transit health based on app access and overlays views depending on usage trends, cost, performance, or availability issues.
- Dynamic Application Segmentation allows companies to isolate or build layers of apps based on the application ID using service networking. Businesses can also view transactions and dynamic risk scores to define and model policies.
- Application Segmentation allows companies to isolate or build layers of apps based on the application ID using service networking. To define and model policies, businesses can also view transactions and dynamic risk scores.
- Cloud-Native Orchestration makes orchestration easier in any cloud service provider environment, including AWS Cloud WAN, Azure Virtual WAN, and Private Link.
Prosimo has worked closely with customers, partners, cloud innovators, and thought leaders to ensure that its roadmap is aligned with the needs of businesses to create a fully autonomous multi-cloud networking solution that truly untethers businesses from cloud obstacles. Unnecessary blind spots and complexity are eliminated with a platform that understands each layer in real-time to support cloud operations.
“According to ESG research, as organizations continue to mature multi-cloud strategies, we’re seeing that 63% have IaaS and PaaS across multiple cloud provider environments. Interconnecting applications across VPCs and VNETs, cloud-native services and endpoints as well as building and delivering applications across cloud regions and service provider environments continues to challenge enterprises. Prosimo’s latest features deliver a full-stack cloud transit that simplifies app-to-app networking and provides deeper visibility and ML-driven recommendations to deliver autonomous multi-cloud networking,” said Bob Laliberte, Sr. Analyst, ESG.
“As CIOs, cloud architects, and network engineers are increasingly facing the daunting task of connecting and managing a mix of legacy, modern, and next-generation applications across different clouds, enterprises must have a full-stack cloud networking fabric that provides a comprehensive view of applications and a simple, scalable and secure way to interconnect and replicate applications based on evolving business needs,” said Mani Ganesan, Head of Products, Prosimo.
“Prosimo continues to deliver innovations that simplify cloud operations and makes multi-cloud more scalable for enterprises. The new full-stack cloud networking fabric combined with deep application-aware ML-driven insights makes autonomous multi-cloud networking a reality. Having this single architecture with Prosimo makes it easier for customers to understand and consume, which for us as a partner makes this attractive,” said Grady Johnston, CEO, Aireagóir.