- CallCabinet’s Atmos announced as “2021 Unified Communications Product of the Year” for MS Teams by TMC.
- This is the third time in a row that Atmos has won this award.
- Expert’s take.
CallCabinet’s Atmos wins an award
CallCabinet, a leading cloud-native compliance call recording and AI (artificial intelligence) analytics provider, shared publicly that its Atmos has won the “2021 Unified Communications Product of the Year” by TMC.
The announcement by TMC was made based on Atmos’s innovative and unique compliance recording solution for Microsoft Teams (MS Teams) voice, screen share, and video features. TMC’s jury members presented awards based on the services and products that have enhanced the UC (unified communications) market’s impact.
This is the third time in a row that Atmos has won this award for offering the best UC solutions.
Atmos is the first to offer cloud-native recording solutions and supported Microsoft Teams users and the work from anywhere policy for years.
CallCabinet was grateful to receive Microsoft’s invite to participate in its compliance recording certification program.
Development of Atmos
This award-winning Call Recording as a Service (CRaaS) solution uses true cloud technology to capture consumer/agent audio and screen interaction.
Atmos was specifically designed to be the part of any communication scenario allowing businesses to quickly pivot from the outdated, costly legacy solutions to an obsolete-proof solution that helps reduce the total cost of ownership while offering scalability and flexibility.
Facts considered by jury members
- Atmos’ cloud-based multi-tenant design that supports all communications platforms (Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business)
- Atmos makes PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance easy by protecting sensitive financial and personal details
- Atmos allows enterprises to modernize their Microsoft Teams consumer experience, meet data sovereignty standards and global compliance, and mitigate security risks
- Atmos delivers advanced interaction compliance, agent evaluation, quality assurance, and voice analytics
Ryan Kahan, Chief Executive Officer at CallCabinet, commented: “It was an instant decision to participate in the Microsoft certification program.”
He further added, “We understand all of the technology, and our platform is already supporting thousands of MS Teams users globally. Certified integration with the Microsoft Teams APIs and calling platforms was the logical, natural progression in our development roadmap.”
Kahan added, “We are thrilled Atmos continues to be recognized for its innovative design and unique market position by TMC; this is the kind of news that makes our year. This award reinforces Atmos as a Microsoft certified solution that seamlessly delivers MS Teams users’ required adherence to global compliance regulations while securely recording MS Teams voice, video and screen share.”