- Windstream Enterprise is the only managed service provider in North America to implement cloud-optimized network and security effectively.
- According to Gartner, by 2025, at least 60% of businesses will have defined SASE adoption goals and deadlines.
Windstream Enterprise (WE), a leading provider of managed communications services, has partnered with Cato Networks to launch North America’s first comprehensive managed Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) solution.
Windstream Enterprise is the only managed service provider in North America to fully intersect cloud-optimized network and security with a complete integration of SASE solutions. It will, thus, allow organizations to adapt to constantly fluctuating users, applications, and work environments while ensuring all application and security rules are in sync with these changing endpoints—all from a single pane of glass.
Windstream Enterprise customers can further streamline operations and boost productivity by taking advantage of the integration of enterprise-grade products like the award-winning OfficeSuite UC solution backed by Windstream Enterprise’s complete management of all access circuits and the support of their Cyber Security Operations Center and Technical Service Management experts.
This 100% cloud-native SASE framework is ready for businesses to use right now. Clients may simply configure, evaluate, and automate every element inside a totally unified SASE framework using Windstream Enterprise’s best-in-class WE Connect platform, which includes:
- Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) gives the network basis for SASE by allowing for better application performance, network routing, worldwide connection, WAN and Internet security, cloud acceleration, and remote access.
- Using application-aware firewalling, anti-malware, and intrusion detection and prevention features Firewall as a Service (FWaaS) allows highly scalable traffic inspection across all ports and protocols – whenever an organization needs it.
- Secure Web Gateways (SWGs) protect users against dangerous web traffic, websites, malware, and ransomware by preventing unprotected traffic from entering an organization’s internal network.
- The Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) provides insight into users’ access to cloud-based resources in order to guarantee that data privacy laws and corporate security rules are followed.
- Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA), also referred to as Software-Defined Perimeters (SDPs), enables remote access to corporate applications on-premises and in the cloud, while also adhering to regulations and enforcing security policies for each user, device, location, and network.
According to Gartner, by 2025, about 60% of businesses will have defined SASE adoption goals and deadlines, up from 10% in 2020. This rapid adoption highlights the need for ‘anytime, anywhere’ solutions that can provide safe access to a large number of people, both on-site and remotely. Windstream Enterprise SASE with Cato Networks is a managed service that combines SD-WAN optimizations with a more flexible, user-centric approach to traffic and application security for office and remote workers.
“Security remains the highest priority for enterprises as they move toward cloud-based infrastructures and hybrid work environments, making the availability of Windstream Enterprise’s SASE solution perfectly timed,” said Tony Thomas, CEO of Windstream. “As a result of this launch, our clients now have an all-encompassing SASE solution with industry-leading technology from Cato Networks and unrivaled service and support from Windstream Enterprise.”
“Cato provides the world’s first fully-converged SASE solution, and this market leadership has given us more SASE expertise than any other technology platform,” said Shlomo Kramer, CEO and Co-Founder of Cato Networks. “The combination of Windstream Enterprise’s market-leading service portfolio and delivery capabilities with Cato’s proven and mature SASE platform will accelerate our joint customers’ digital transformation journey.”
“Our demonstrated leadership in product innovation, combined with our swift response to the surge in market and customer demand for cloud-optimized networking and security solutions, has created a turnkey SASE package,” said Mike Frane, Vice President, Product Management, Windstream Enterprise. “In addition, clients receive a superior concierge experience that delivers proactive and real-time insights and support for their Windstream Enterprise services, resulting in increased network uptime and improved application performance, while ensuring a ubiquitous security presence and posture.”
“Today’s SASE roll-out marks a milestone in our company’s evolution to a cloud-services innovator,” said Layne Levine, President of Windstream Enterprise. “Investments in cutting-edge technology, driven by intuitive market and customer insights, have powered our product development and are delivering on the future we envisioned years ago. Being first to offer a comprehensive managed SASE offering in this multi-billion-dollar North American market further solidifies Windstream Enterprise’s position as a market leader.”