- The ‘Licensing Expo’ exhibits a prominent opportunity for Licensing industry to connect over in four days, May 23-26, 2022.
- There will be extensive networking and content program that brings three days of meetings, deal-making, and trend spotting.
A packed program of in-person networking events and live content has been confirmed for Licensing Expo this May. The event will occur from May 24-26, 2022, in partnership with the industry trade association licensing international and is the world’s largest licensing trade show at Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. Online registrations are now open and are free.
Celebrations will start on May 23 in the evening with a declaration of this year’s Licensing International Excellence Awards winners. The awards take place at Light beginning from 5:30 pm. The doors will open on May 24 at 9:00 am for the first day of the Licensing Expo, and the evening will witness the Official Opening Night Party. The party will be held at Daylight outdoor beach club from 5:30 pm till late and is ‘free’ for everyone to attend for the first time. On May 25, exhibitors are invited for informal drinks at the Eyecandy Sound Lounge and Bar.
Attendees will also reap benefits from the return of Licensing International’s acclaimed Licensing U program, sustainability sessions delivered by Products of Change, and the finale of License This! More details are going to get confirmed in the coming weeks.
To look for more content and additional networking opportunities, one can refer to the Licensing Expo official online platform. The platform will be accessible from April 11 and will be there for pre, during, and post-show to browse exhibiting brands and IPs. One can also learn about who is attending the event, view exclusive event content, and schedule meetings to take place both in-person in Las Vegas and also online post-event until June 3.
The confirmed exhibitors include Bravado, Banijay Brands, Zag Studios, Penguin Random House, Jazwares, Shell, Falcon Creative, Moonbug Entertainment, and many more.
After-hours & Networking Program Overview
Monday, May 23, 5:30 – 8:30 pm: Licensing International Excellence Awards sponsored by Alifish and InSpirit Designs
- Awards from 6 to 7:15 p.m.
- Free entrance, registration to open shortly
- Location: Light (Mandalay Bay, 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd)
Tuesday, May 24, 5:30 p.m. – late: Licensing Expo Opening Night Party
- First-come-first-served attendance
- Free to attend. All attendees MUST be registered for Licensing Expo to gain entry
- Location: Daylight Beach Club (3950 S Las Vegas Blvd)
Wednesday, May 25, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.: Exhibitor Drinks
- Free to attend – available to exhibitors only
- Location: Eyecandy Sound Lounge and Bar (inside the Mandalay Bay casino)
Keynote & Content Program Overview
- Tuesday, May 24 & Wednesday, May 25 – 12-12:45 p.m.: Licensing Expo keynote presentations delivered in-person on the show floor.
- Licensing U, presented by Licensing International, returns to the show floor with content available May 24 through May 26.
Tickets available for sale soon Thursday, May 26, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.: License This! Competition live finale.
“The licensing industry is a very sociable community, and the lack of opportunity to connect face to face has had a real negative impact on our attendees’ ability to make meaningful connections and drive business,” said Anna Knight, vice president of licensing, Informa Markets. “We’re planning to set this right at Licensing Expo in May and have a wonderful program of events lined up to reconnect people.”
“The licensing industry has adapted to drastic changes, and our content this year is focused on the opportunities that exist to continue to move the business forward,” says Maura Regan, president, of Licensing International. “It’s been a long time since we’ve been able to gather together in Las Vegas, and we look forward to celebrating the successes of the past year and providing a platform for networking, new partnerships, and learning.”