Attivo Networks, a leading company in cyber deception and lateral movement attack detection, announced recipients of its inaugural Excellence Awards. It aims to honor partners devising innovation and delivering effective, comprehensive cybersecurity solutions for their customers.
Divided into two categories, “Partner of the Year” and “Project of the Year,” the awards recognize Attivo’s global partners in Latin America (LATAM), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East, Turkey, and Africa (META), North America, and the United Kingdom (UK).
“I am proud to honor and congratulate our award winners. Their success is a testament to the dedication of our partners and the Attivo Networks Partner Program, which is designed to support long-term, mutually profitable partnerships,” said Sarah Ashburn, Senior Vice President, Sales and Customer Success, Attivo Networks. “The award winners we recognize today, and our larger ecosystem of partners, play an integral role in our go-to-market strategy, and we are committed to investing in and growing with them.”
Winners of “Partner of the Year” category
- North America: MRK Technologies – MRK provides a suite of solutions designed to monitor, resolve, and alert information security threats on a 24/7/365 basis.
- LATAM: IQSec – IQSec is an IT security solutions company with expertise in electronic signature, biometric identity, and digital banking security.
- META: Saudi Telecom Company Solutions – Saudi Telecom Company Solutions is a technology solutions company specializing in cybersecurity, cloud computing, and system integration.
- APAC: M.Tech – M.Tech is a cybersecurity and network performance solutions provider that brings solutions to the market through a channel of reseller partners.
Winners of “Project of the Year” category
- LATAM: Micronet de Mexico SA de CV – Micronet provides design, consultancy, and installation of security services, including network infrastructure, network and business applications, support and monitoring, and security.
- META: Optimiza Solutions – Optimiza is a regional Systems Integration and digital transformation solutions provider that supports its clients’ pursuit of operational excellence and profitability.
John Tookman, Vice President of MRK Technologies, “We are honored to be the recipient of the Attivo 2020 Partner of the Year Award for North America. Throughout our partnership, the Attivo and MRK Teams have developed a valued mutual trust and commitment to our relationship. In addition, Attivo’s deception technology has enabled MRK to differentiate above ‘the noise’ that exists in the IT security space. We look forward to continued growth with Attivo as we collectively serve our customers throughout 2021.”
Luis Valerdi, Sales Director of IQSec, “We’re a cybersecurity company with more than 12 years of experience and our headquarters are based on Mexico City. We have invested hundreds of hours on developing what we consider is the best cybersecurity tools portfolio in Latin America, selecting the leaders and best in class solutions for each discipline. That’s why we do business with Attivo Networks.”
Krisana Kamakorn, Country Manager for M.Tech Thailand, “This is a step forward to advanced detection with Deception Technology. Attivo is the best solution that can respond in 3D – Deny, Detect and Derail. Attivo ThreatDefend platform delivers unparalleled attack detection in parallel with M.Tech delivery for customer satisfaction. Together we look forward to a hyper-growth in Thailand.”
The winners’ selection criteria were new customer acquisition, performance results, relationship management, and prospecting momentum. More than 300 partnership sets around the globe participated from which honorees were elected.