Review more vendors faster and more consistently with the help of AI technology
This white paper covers the challenges faced by third-party analysts, and the benefits of addressing them using AI-powered technology.
Third-party policy evidence reviews can be tedious, time consuming and labor intensive, leading many analysts to take shortcuts or skip some vendors all-together. As organizations’ third-party ecosystems continue to grow, analyst teams are increasingly strained by high-volume policy evidence reviews, and many of the immediate solutions present problems down the road. With the help of AI technology, though, teams can concentrate on the most critical policies on a shorter timescale without reducing the quality of their analysis.
This white paper will cover:
• The current state of third-party policy analysis
• The challenges analysts face
• Common strategies for covering a large assessment load
• The drawbacks of these strategies
• The benefits of AI-powered policy evaluation