A new chapter is being written across businesses as they embrace the era of digital transformation, cloud
computing and work-from-anywhere. While data protection and cybercrime defence become a mission-critical
activity for organisations, many security operations teams are still grappling with chronic challenges and remain
restricted by long-standing limitations.
This new paper from ESG analyses the state of affairs in the SOC and offers practical (and occasionally technical)
solutions to help place you squarely on a path beyond casual adjustments to full-on detection and response
Download the paper to discover best practices for a successful SecOps journey, including:
- The pillars of a modern SecOps program, from scale and flexibility to automation
- How to restructure the SOC’s workforce model
- The role of technology, including making sense of XDR
- The benefits of detection engineering and a site reliability engineering (SRE) team style
- Advice for getting buy-in from stakeholders outside of the SOC
- Plus much more!