In our years helping retail customers, such as Walgreens, Macy’s, and McDonald’s, achieve their hybrid and multi-cloud data management objectives, we have learned five key success metrics resulting in their successful hybrid or multi-cloud implementations. So what’s their secret?
Here are the five things we’ve found they have in common:
- They’ve eliminated single points of failure
- They’ve got a solid strategy for handling their data
- They’re using a distributed database management system (DBMS) that spans multiple clouds
- Their security strategy takes into account the hybrid or multi-cloud environment
- They monitor their distributed database with a single view of their cloud deployment
Download the white paper for all the information you need to create a successful hybrid or multi-cloud implementation strategy for your own organization.