Hybrid integration is quickly becoming a critical piece of the digital transformation
The question is not if you’ll need HIP, but how soon will you need it.
To prepare for the future of integration and data management, organizations must consider HIP as a core component.
As you plan your HIP strategy, be sure to consider the five must have capabilities of a comprehensive HIP solution:
- Support any user from citizen integrators to tech-savvy specialists.
- Support for any data at any location, structured or unstructured, and stored or streaming.
- Support for any data integration pattern from batch ETL to real-time and streaming, and
for all application integration patterns including integration among SaaS, ERP, and legacy
systems, B2B integration, and process integration,
- Support for multi-cloud and hybrid integration with extensive cross-platform capabilities.
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) for smart integration and automation.